RHEEM-RUUD SPIDERfire Sealed-Combustion Gas-Fired Commercial Water Heaters
No Chimney Required
Vents Up To 60 Feet Using 3" And Up To 85 Feet Using 4" Schedule 40 PVC, CPVC or ABS Pipe
130,000 BTU thru 199,000 BTU Models Are Certified To Vent With 2" Schedule 40 PVC, CPVC or ABS Pipe
100 Gallon Model
130,000 BTU/Hr. thru 350,000 BTU/Hr. - 92-95% thermal efficiency
Rheem SPIDERfire Gas Commercial Water Heaters are specifically designed to provide customers with maximum savings on operation, space and installation. Designed with the most advanced technology available, these products optimize efficiency and operating reliability.
- Maximum thermal efficiency of 95% dramatically reduces operating costs
- No chimney required; power or direct vent using plastic pipe
- Low NOx emissions. Meets SCAQMD Rule 1146.2
- Corrosion resistant, high efficiency 3-pass heat exchanger
- Self-diagnostic LCD electronic control
- Direct spark ignition
- 185° F maximum temperature setting
- Zero clearance to all combustible surfaces
- Full flow drain valve
- Front and back water connections
- Factory installed AGA/ASME rated T&P relief valve
Certifications and Ratings:
- Efficiency - these models have been tested according to ANSI test procedures, and meet or exceed the thermal efficiency and standby loss requirements of current ASHRAE standard (Part of the Federally mandated Energy Policy Act (EPact). Also exceeds energy efficiency codes of all states including California Energy Commission (CEC).
- Safety and construction - these products are design certified by the CSA: a) For operation at 185° F. b) To meet all safety and construction requirements of ANSI Z21.10.3. c) As an automatic storage or instantaneous water heater. d) As an automatic circulating tank water heater. e) For operation on combustible floors and in alcove installations. All models are North Carolina Code compliant. CERTIFIED FOR A 150 PSI MAXIMUM WORKING PRESSURE (160 PSI FOR ASME MODELS).
- Optional constructions - ASME construction is available on designated models. UL Sanitation (NSF5) compliant models are available when equipped with optional seal kit. (Part No. AS42690)