Zurn Industries - 1-375FT
The Zurn Wilkins 375 Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer provides high hazard protection for non-potable applications. The innovative EZSwap Pressure Vessel is removed and replaced with the flush fitting tool for faster flushing and testing.
|Online Product ID:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- 1'' reduced pressure principle assembly with fast test fitting
- EZSwap pressure vessel is quickly removed and replaced with flush tool (FLUSH), ridding fouling debris without extra steps
- Flushing takes only one person and saves up to 15 minutes per installation
- Line flushing with flush fitting tool is simple, safe, and easily directed to a safe drain
- EZSwap pressure vessel is serviceable off-line and reusable, allowing maintenance and repairs to be performed in the safety of the work truck or shop
- Durable UV resistant reinforced nylon EZSwap pressure vessel resists corrosion and mineral buildup to better withstand harsh conditions
- Short lay length allows installation in tight spaces and is constructed with less bronze for theft deterrence
- Ideal for any backflow replacement application
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
1-375FT - Zurn Industries
Winthrop Supply is proud to present this decorative preventer, by Zurn Industries. The 1-375FT is made from premium materials, this Preventer offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Zurn Industries's decorative 375 (sm) Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Zurn places the customer first, building value and trust through superior knowledge of the global markets we serve. Our products and services will continue to provide innovative water solutions delivered by exceptional people.
Zurn Engineered Water Solutions® is a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, and industrial markets. Zurn manufactures the largest breadth of engineered water
solutions in the industry, including a wide spectrum of
sustainable plumbing products.
Zurn delivers total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications that enhance any building’s environment.