Zurn Industries - 1-375XL
The 1'' 375XL Reduced Pressure Principle Assembly offers high hazard protection against backsiphonage and backpressure in potable water applications. Most often used by irrigation contractors, the top benefits of the 375XL are its low lifecycle costs and the innovative EZSwap Pressure Vessel that saves you 15 minutes in repair and rebuild time, provides straightforward line flushing and quick winterization. Built with the same functions of our 975XL2 model, the 375XL can be used in the highest corrosive water environments.
|Online Product ID:
||Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Minimum Order Quantity:
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- EZSwap Pressure Vessel is removable for easy access and added convenience
- Flush Tool (FLUSH) provides easy line flushing, saving up to 15 minutes per installation
- Durable UV resistant reinforced nylon EZSwap Pressure Vessel resists corrosion and mineral build-up to better withstand harsh conditions
- Minimal bronze construction acts as theft deterrent
- Low-lead law compliant
- ASSE Listed 1013
- IAPMO Listed
- CSA Certified B64.4
- AWWA Compliant C511
- Approved by the Foundation for Cross Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
1-375XL - Zurn Industries
Winthrop Supply is proud to present this decorative preventer, by Zurn Industries. The 1-375XL is made from premium materials, this Preventer offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Zurn Industries's decorative 375XL (sm) Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Zurn places the customer first, building value and trust through superior knowledge of the global markets we serve. Our products and services will continue to provide innovative water solutions delivered by exceptional people.
Zurn Engineered Water Solutions® is a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, and industrial markets. Zurn manufactures the largest breadth of engineered water
solutions in the industry, including a wide spectrum of
sustainable plumbing products.
Zurn delivers total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications that enhance any building’s environment.