Zurn Industries - 12-P1500XL
The 1/2'' P1500XL Calibrated Pressure Relief Valve protects against excessive pressure buildup on cold water service lines. The P1500XL is for pressure only, and is utilized in conjunction with other temperature-limiting devices. Features include field adjustable settings from 25 to 175 psi with calibration marks etched on the stem, and a cast bronze valve body with stainless steel internals and springs. Suitable for static relief, low capacity pump relief, passive solar, and thermal expansion relief applications, it can also be used in similar capacities for both commercial and industrial applications.
|Online Product ID:
||Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Male NPT inlet and female NPT outlet provide easy installation
- Protection against excessive pressure buildup on cold water service lines
- Suitable for static relieve, low capacity pump relief, passive solar, expansion relief and a variety of commercial and industrial applications ensures you get the most for your money
- Field adjustable psi settings of 25 to 175 psi add versatility and decrease maintenance time
- Cast bronze main valve body and stainless steel internals/springs protect against corrosion
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 by IAPMO R&T
- Lead free
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
12-P1500XL - Zurn Industries
Winthrop Supply is proud to present this decorative Plumbing Part, by Zurn Industries. The 12-P1500XL is made from premium materials, this Plumbing Part offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Zurn Industries's P1500XL Collection, so make sure to check out other fixtures to accessorize your room.
Zurn places the customer first, building value and trust through superior knowledge of the global markets we serve. Our products and services will continue to provide innovative water solutions delivered by exceptional people.
Zurn Engineered Water Solutions® is a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, and industrial markets. Zurn manufactures the largest breadth of engineered water
solutions in the industry, including a wide spectrum of
sustainable plumbing products.
Zurn delivers total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications that enhance any building’s environment.