Zurn Industries - 34-70XLCP
The Zurn Wilkins 70XL Pressure Reducing Valve installs on potable water lines to reduce high inlet pressure to a lower outlet pressure. The 70XL has been providing residential and commercial customers with ruggedness and ease of repair for over 40 years.
|Online Product ID:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- 3/4'' pressure reducing valve with FC (copper sweat) union connection tapped and plugged for gauge
- A time-tested contractor favorite that is well suited for residential applications
- Bronze body and bell
- Low-lead law compliant
- Unitized replaceablecartridge reduces time involved with cleaning and maintenance
- Direct acting integral bypass design prevents buildup ofexcessive system pressure caused by thermal expansion
- Balanced piston design enables the regulator to react in a smooth and responsive manner to changes in system flow demand, while providing protection from inlet pressure changes
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
34-70XLCP - Zurn Industries
Winthrop Supply is proud to present this decorative plumbing valve, by Zurn Industries. The 34-70XLCP is made from premium materials, this Plumbing Valve offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Zurn Industries's decorative 70XL Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Zurn places the customer first, building value and trust through superior knowledge of the global markets we serve. Our products and services will continue to provide innovative water solutions delivered by exceptional people.
Zurn Engineered Water Solutions® is a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, and industrial markets. Zurn manufactures the largest breadth of engineered water
solutions in the industry, including a wide spectrum of
sustainable plumbing products.
Zurn delivers total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications that enhance any building’s environment.