Zurn Industries - 4-375ASTOSY
The Zurn Wilkins 375AST Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer features a stainless Steel body and lightweight design. It provides high hazard protection and resists corrosion. Multiple shut-off and end connections available for installation versatility.
|Online Product ID:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- 4'' reduced pressure principle assembly with stainless Steel body - flanged OS&Y gate valves
- Short lay-length for small space installation
- Reliable performance and improved flow characteristics from patented compound check, allowing for installation in lower-pressure systems
- Available as backflow replacements/retrofit 375ASTR for custom length, drop in replacement
- Ideal for any backflow replacement
- Lower maintenance costs from corrosion resistance of stainless body
- Available in flanged, grooved, or grooved x flanged end connections for installation versatility
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
4-375ASTOSY - Zurn Industries
Winthrop Supply is proud to present this decorative preventer, by Zurn Industries. The 4-375ASTOSY is made from premium materials, this Preventer offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Zurn Industries's decorative 375AST Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Zurn places the customer first, building value and trust through superior knowledge of the global markets we serve. Our products and services will continue to provide innovative water solutions delivered by exceptional people.
Zurn Engineered Water Solutions® is a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, and industrial markets. Zurn manufactures the largest breadth of engineered water
solutions in the industry, including a wide spectrum of
sustainable plumbing products.
Zurn delivers total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications that enhance any building’s environment.