Zurn Industries - 6-350ABG
The Zurn Wilkins 6'' 350A Double Check Valve Backflow Preventer provides low hazard protection for all market segments. The grooved, epoxy coated ductile iron body is available with multiple shut-off valve options for installation versatility.
|Online Product ID:
|Flow Rate (GPM):
||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Minimum Order Quantity:
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- 6'' double check valve assembly - grooved gate valve connections with grooved end butterfly valves with integral supervisory switches
- Short lay-length for small space installation
- Reliable performance and improved flow characteristics from patented Compound Check
- No threads or taps in body or cover, eliminating exposure to corrosion
- Single access cover reduces maintenance down time
- Available in flanged, grooved, or grooved x flanged end connections for installation versatility
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
6-350ABG - Zurn Industries
Winthrop Supply is proud to present this decorative plumbing part, by Zurn Industries. The 6-350ABG is made from premium materials, this Plumbing Part offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Zurn Industries's decorative 350A Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Zurn places the customer first, building value and trust through superior knowledge of the global markets we serve. Our products and services will continue to provide innovative water solutions delivered by exceptional people.
Zurn Engineered Water Solutions® is a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, and industrial markets. Zurn manufactures the largest breadth of engineered water
solutions in the industry, including a wide spectrum of
sustainable plumbing products.
Zurn delivers total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications that enhance any building’s environment.