Zurn Industries - 6-350ASTDASCFM
The Zurn Wilkins 6'' 350ASTDASCFM Double Check Detector Backflow Preventer with stainless steel body (and sensus cu ft meter) is ideal for fire protection applications, with a metered by-pass to detect leaks and unauthorized water use. Used in low health hazard applications.
|Online Product ID:
|Flow Rate (GPM):
||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Minimum Order Quantity:
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- 6'' double check detector assembly with stainless steel body and sensus cu ft meter - grooved gate valve connections with flanged end OS&Y gate valves (standard)
- Short lay-length for small space installation
- Reliable performance and improved flow characteristics from patented compound check, allowing for installation in lower-pressure systems
- Available as 350ASTDAR for backflow replacements/retrofit
- Lower maintenance costs from corrosion resistance of stainless body
- Multiple shut-off and end connections available for installation versatility
- Available in flanged, grooved, or grooved x flanged end connections for installation versatility
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
6-350ASTDASCFM - Zurn Industries
Winthrop Supply is proud to present this decorative preventer, by Zurn Industries. The 6-350ASTDASCFM is made from premium materials, this Preventer offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Zurn Industries's decorative 350ASTDA Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Zurn places the customer first, building value and trust through superior knowledge of the global markets we serve. Our products and services will continue to provide innovative water solutions delivered by exceptional people.
Zurn Engineered Water Solutions® is a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, and industrial markets. Zurn manufactures the largest breadth of engineered water
solutions in the industry, including a wide spectrum of
sustainable plumbing products.
Zurn delivers total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications that enhance any building’s environment.