Zurn Industries - GT2701-35-4NH
The difference is in its compact footprint. Zurn’s low-profile grease interceptor is lightweight, compact, and easy to retrofit. Add its proven flow characteristics, and commercial kitchens realize a system that performs under high volumes, within confined spaces, without problem.
|Online Product ID:
||Cast Iron; Steel; Plastic
|Minimum Order Quantity:
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Low-profile design allows for under-sink installation or other applications where space is limited.
- Coated fabricated Steel construction prevents corrosion, extending product life under harsh, high-demand conditions.
- Lightweight design is easy to handle and install, yet durable and sturdy to withstand the most rigorous applications of the plumbing industry.
- Gasketed, non-skid secured cover with center tie down assembly keeps odors from escaping.
- Air relief bypass, bronze cleanout plug, visible double wall trap seal with removable pressure equalizing/flow diffusing inlet baffle, fixed bottom outlet baffle, and visible double wall trap seal promote an ideal flow pattern and effectively separate grease.
- PDI certification meets the most rigorous standards and environments.
- Furnished with 4'' No-Hub inlet and outlet connections, to match your facility piping.
- Able to handle 35 gallons of water per minute during maximum flow, the appliance has the capacity to hold 70 pounds of grease.
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
GT2701-35-4NH - Zurn Industries
Winthrop Supply is proud to present this grey finished plumbing part, by Zurn Industries. The GT2701-35-4NH is made from premium materials, this Plumbing Part offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Zurn Industries's decorative Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Zurn places the customer first, building value and trust through superior knowledge of the global markets we serve. Our products and services will continue to provide innovative water solutions delivered by exceptional people.
Zurn Engineered Water Solutions® is a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, and industrial markets. Zurn manufactures the largest breadth of engineered water
solutions in the industry, including a wide spectrum of
sustainable plumbing products.
Zurn delivers total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications that enhance any building’s environment.