Zurn Industries - Q4PS20X
The 3/4-inch by 20-feet white straight length piping provides impact resistance and eases installation for contractors, making it ideal for residential and commercial projects. Free of BPA, lead and toxins the piping offers high purity and operates at a quiet noise level. The 25-year warranty is proven to last the lifetime of the building. The high-temp and freeze-resistant material allows the piping to adapt to hot and cold water applications.
|Online Product ID:
||Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- High-temp and freeze-resistant materials adapt to both hot and cold water applications for PEX systems
- Corrosion resistance eliminates the possibility of mineral buildup, extending the life of the system
- Pressure rating of up to 80 PSI at 200 degrees Fahrenheit handles the high demand of commercial usage
- BPA, lead-free construction holds up for years of use
- Non-toxic materials ensure the highest purity and safety
- NSF 14 and 61 certified
- ASTM F876 / F877 certified
- 25-year warranty
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
Q4PS20X - Zurn Industries
Winthrop Supply is proud to present this white finished plumbing part, by Zurn Industries. The Q4PS20X is made from premium materials, this Plumbing Part offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Zurn Industries's decorative Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Zurn places the customer first, building value and trust through superior knowledge of the global markets we serve. Our products and services will continue to provide innovative water solutions delivered by exceptional people.
Zurn Engineered Water Solutions® is a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, and industrial markets. Zurn manufactures the largest breadth of engineered water
solutions in the industry, including a wide spectrum of
sustainable plumbing products.
Zurn delivers total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications that enhance any building’s environment.