Zurn Industries - QCM43-4GX
The 3/4-inch barb x closed with 4 (1/2-inch) barb outlets manifold offers contractors labor savings and flexibility, ideal for commercial or residential projects. Used to streamline potable plumbing systems, the fitting doesn''t require soldering, heating, or specialty tools for easy installation. The lead-free construction delivers dependability and peace of mind for building owners.
|Online Product ID:
||Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Minimum Order Quantity:
||x W:2"x H:1.2" 0.33 lbs.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- High-temp and freeze-resistant materials adapt to both hot and cold water applications for PEX systems
- Crimp installation eliminates the need for soldering, heating, or specialty tools
- Lead-free, copper construction holds up to years of use and ensures sanitation
- Copper manifold reduces the number of fittings to streamline potable plumbing system
- Pressure ratings of up to 80 PSI at 200 degrees Fahrenheit handles the high demand of commercial usage
- NSF 61 certified
- 25-year warranty proven to last the lifetime of the building
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
QCM43-4GX - Zurn Industries
Winthrop Supply is proud to present this decorative plumbing part, by Zurn Industries. The QCM43-4GX is made from premium materials, this Plumbing Part offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Zurn Industries's decorative Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Zurn places the customer first, building value and trust through superior knowledge of the global markets we serve. Our products and services will continue to provide innovative water solutions delivered by exceptional people.
Zurn Engineered Water Solutions® is a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, and industrial markets. Zurn manufactures the largest breadth of engineered water
solutions in the industry, including a wide spectrum of
sustainable plumbing products.
Zurn delivers total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications that enhance any building’s environment.