Zurn Industries - QQPE33X
The 1/2-inch barb QickSert elbow offers contractors labor savings and flexibility, making it ideal for commercial or residential projects. The polymer construction provides protection against corrosion, chemicals and chlorine. Immediately full strength upon installation, the fitting delivers dependability and peace of mind for building owners. Extreme temperature and pressure resistant materials allows the fitting to adapt aggressive water environments with PEX systems.
|Online Product ID:
||Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Minimum Order Quantity:
||x W:1.5"x H:0.5" 2.5 lbs.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- High-temp and freeze-resistant materials adapt to both hot and cold water applications for PEX systems
- Durable polymer material provides corrosion and chemical/chlorine resistance, ideal for aggressive water environments
- High strength design allows for longest UV exposure of up to 6-months without degradation, and over 700 lbs of pressure before failure
- Versatile design works with existing PEX systems and crimp fittings
- Pressure ratings of up to 80 PSI at 200 degrees Fahrenheit handles the high demand of commercial usage
- NSF 61 certified
- ANSI certified
- 25-year warranty proven to last the lifetime of the building
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
QQPE33X - Zurn Industries
Winthrop Supply is proud to present this decorative plumbing part, by Zurn Industries. The QQPE33X is made from premium materials, this Plumbing Part offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Zurn Industries's decorative Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Zurn places the customer first, building value and trust through superior knowledge of the global markets we serve. Our products and services will continue to provide innovative water solutions delivered by exceptional people.
Zurn Engineered Water Solutions® is a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, and industrial markets. Zurn manufactures the largest breadth of engineered water
solutions in the industry, including a wide spectrum of
sustainable plumbing products.
Zurn delivers total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications that enhance any building’s environment.