Zurn Industries - Z6915-XL-MV
AquaSense® Center set Sensor Faucet with 1.5 gpm Aerator, Mixing Valve, and 4'' Deck-Mount Spout in Chrome
|Online Product ID:
||Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Minimum Order Quantity:
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Integral 4'' deck-mount body has a sleek and clean appearance
- Water-efficient and vandal-proof 1.5 gpm aerator with 30-second timeout feature saves water and money
- Vandal-resistant flow control options include: 1.5 and 1.0 gpm aerated, 0.5 and 0.35 gpm non-aerated, and 1.5 and 1.0 gpm laminar flow
- Battery-powered faucet uses 4 standard AA batteries
- Concealed temperature mixing valve senses pressure changes from either hot or cold inlets and restricts water flow to control temperature, increasing comfort and preventing scalding injuries
- Convergence-type proximity sensor precisely detects users reducing water waste
- Lead-free cast brass appliance with a chrome-plated finish provides durability while complying with the Safe Water Drinking Act
- ADA compliant
- Limited 3-year warranty
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
Z6915-XL-MV - Zurn Industries
Winthrop Supply is proud to present this decorative plumbing part, by Zurn Industries. The Z6915-XL-MV is made from premium materials, this Plumbing Part offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Zurn Industries's decorative Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Zurn places the customer first, building value and trust through superior knowledge of the global markets we serve. Our products and services will continue to provide innovative water solutions delivered by exceptional people.
Zurn Engineered Water Solutions® is a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, and industrial markets. Zurn manufactures the largest breadth of engineered water
solutions in the industry, including a wide spectrum of
sustainable plumbing products.
Zurn delivers total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications that enhance any building’s environment.