Zurn Industries - ZEMS6003AV-ULF-IS
AquaVantage® AV ZEMS Exposed Hardwired Sensor Diaphragm Flush Valve with 0.125 gpf, 11-1/2'' Rough-In, and 3/4'' Top Spud in Chrome
|Online Product ID:
||Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Minimum Order Quantity:
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- 0.125 gpf flush volume for significant water conservation and long-lasting saving
- Hardwired sensor built onto valve eliminates hassle of battery replacements for a continuously powered application
- Go Blue thermoplastic elastomer material makes diaphragm lasts 10 times longer than competitors''
- 11-1/2'' rough-in and 3/4'' top spud
- Clog-resistant components and chemical-resistant seal reduce maintenance costs
- Triple-filter diaphragm prevents application from clogging
- Heavy-duty brass with a highly polished chrome-plated finish provides long-term durability
- ADA compliant
- 3-year warranty
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
ZEMS6003AV-ULF-IS - Zurn Industries
Winthrop Supply is proud to present this chrome plated finished plumbing valve, by Zurn Industries. The ZEMS6003AV-ULF-IS is made from premium materials, this Plumbing Valve offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Zurn Industries's decorative Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Zurn places the customer first, building value and trust through superior knowledge of the global markets we serve. Our products and services will continue to provide innovative water solutions delivered by exceptional people.
Zurn Engineered Water Solutions® is a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, and industrial markets. Zurn manufactures the largest breadth of engineered water
solutions in the industry, including a wide spectrum of
sustainable plumbing products.
Zurn delivers total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications that enhance any building’s environment.